In this episode, we talk with our guest Dr. Nilesh Kurwale who is an epilepsy specialist based out of Pune, India.
Dr. Nilesh explains Epilepsy Surgery as a treatment approach in infants. He helps us understand the following:
- How early surgery can be planned for infants? How long should one wait for medicines to work? Are there any risks in waiting?
- The rationale behind epilepsy surgery in Infants.
- The typical diagnosis or syndromes one finds in infants that can be treated surgically.
- Safety of surgery while operating Infants.
- The outcome of epilepsy surgeries in Infants.
Visit http://www.drstories.com to hear and learn more from top surgeons and doctors.Read More